Saturday, September 8, 2007

Looking forward

At the end of this year, I will retire from my teaching career.
I'm looking forward to a new chapter of my life, having worked as a teacher for forty years.
At the same time, I'm also not without apprehension as I will be 'jobless' soon
The books at the library have been most useful as I read on how I can better prepare myself for this new phase of my life.
There will be time to relax and do all the things that I have dreamt of doing.There will be time to serve the Lord, study the Bible, exercise and pursue my interests.
I hope to be a blessing to others and spend time serving God and my fellow beings.
I will be doing quite a bit of travelling with my husband. I will visit my sister who lives in North America as well as visit a friend who resides there.
I will also go to Europe to re-visit the places that I have visited some twenty five years ago.

No comments: